Yes it is possible. You can prepare MDCAT at home for this first of all you should have a calm environment around you
- Make your timetable and strictly follow it till the exam is over.
- Collect all material books, guide books, and other stationery products needed for MDCAT preparation.
- Adjust the subject with the time you have for preparation.
- First, prepare the things in which are consider yourself a bit weak.
- Concentrate on your studies and get a deep understanding of what you are reading.
- Once you have prepared a subject, and you want to test your knowledge and understanding, take part in MDCAT online test.
- By participating in the online test, you will get the surety of your preparation.
- Constantly if you keep the focus on your learning, you can clear MDCAT.
How to start preparing for MDCAT
Are you worried about where do I start reading and preparing for MDCAT? For that, I will confidently say that your FSC pre-medical books are more than enough for MDCAT preparation. All you need to do is, have a tied grip on all the things you learn, and deep understanding is necessary.
As UHS has already announced that MDCAT will conduct from FSC books along with those if you want to get more satisfaction of your learning you can prepare MDCAT from a long time trusted and high-quality content consisting books
NUMS MDCAT Past Paper Guide
UHS past paper is perfect for MDCAT preparation, But you can also study and prepare from NUMS MDCAT Guide. It has been recommended many times because of its sophisticated and admirable content.
• It contains 4000+ MCQs
• NUMS past paper
• NUMS practice paper
• Subject wise preparation for easy understanding
• content is on the base of the NUMS Syllabus
Hope these tips help you in the preparation of MDCAT. If you want to know about eligibility criteria, MDCAT Syllabus, KEMU registration schedule, Merit calculation method and some more preparation tips Read More…